Ecommerce & Digital Professional based in the south of the UK
Award winning ecommerce professional and digital marketer with over 12 years experience. Ranging from enterprise ecommerce platform management and digital marketing strategy through to website re-designs and launches.
As a results driven individual, I thrive when challenged to improve performance in the digital or ecommerce space. My track record is one that consistently delivers considerable annual sales growth, with a real focus on return on investment and improving the customer experience.
My entrepreneurial spirit has led me to found a number of online ventures. Each one has allowed me to learn new skills and given me the opportunity to innovate in the digital space.
Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics – Head of Ecommerce [2013 – Present]
Leading the strategic planning and direction of ecommerce within LUSH Digital, defining and implementing the next generation of ecommerce products for customers to improve the overall customer experience whilst contributing the growth of sales online.
Animal – Head of Ecommerce [2011 – 2013]
Responsible for the online channel and working closely with the Marketing and IT teams, this role had ultimate responsibility for delivering the sales plan for the ecommerce website and developing the website’s front-end strategy, plan and budget.
Liz Earle Beauty Co. Limited – Ecommerce & Online Marketing Manager [2007 – 2011]
Managing the strategic development of the online business, leading ecommerce and digital marketing initiatives. Maximising the effectiveness of the digital channels to drive business growth in new and existing markets.
2002 – 2007 – Solutions Architect – Matrix Create
2001 – 2002 – Web Co-ordinator – Meridian Broadcasting (part of ITV.com)
1999 – 2001 – Information Learning Technology Trainer – Isle of Wight College
1998 – 1999 – IT Assistant – Portsmouth City Council
Awards & Achievements
- 2014 – Awwwards.com – Lush.co.uk – Voted Site of the Day on Friday, 25th April 2014
- 2012 – Best Business Blog (Marketing & PR) – SimonLilly.com
- 2012, 2011 – Which? Magazine – Best Online Retailer (Winner) – LizEarle.com
- 2010, 2009 – Which? Magazine – Best Online Retailer (Finalist) – LizEarle.com
- 2010 – Hantsweb Awards – Best Small Business website & Best Business Innovation website (Finalist) – Great-save.com
- 2007 – Isle of Wight Chamber of Commerce – Winner of e-Business of the Year – Great-save.com
- 2009 – Founded TheGloveBag.com – a global community for goalkeepers, powered by SocialEngine.
- 2005 – Founded Great-save.com – the goalkeeping experts, with Martin Sanders
- 1995 -1998 BSc (Hons) Geography, University of Plymouth